The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Our exclusive SMARTPWR360°™ residential solar package features energy-saving products that can potentially boost your energy savings by up to 25%.4
To help your solar power system’s energy efficiency, Pink Energy offers a full suite of products designed to reduce your Chicago home’s electricity needs and improve on your potential savings with solar.
- Nest Thermostat– Maintain your Chicago home’s temperature and use the eco-friendly setting to minimize your energy needs.
- LED Light Bulbs– Reduce the electricity used to light your home with energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Showerheads– Use less water without compromising on your shower experience.
- Smart Power Strips– Reduce standby power consumption with smart power strips that also protect your devices from power surges.
- Faucet Aerators– Conserve water during your daily use by reducing excess flow from your sinks.
- Air Sealant Tape– Seals air ducts in your attic to enhance HVAC efficiency.*
- Blown Insulation– Insulate your attic to maintain your home’s temperature and reduce HVAC workload.*
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to keep heat from escaping your living areas.*
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only)- Insulate your hot water heater to maintain water temperatures.*
Also Included: We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles* to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
*Unless customer instructs otherwise or home’s characteristics make the item inapplicable, our team will install.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
By installing energy-efficient upgrades in your home, you reduce your home’s current energy consumption, making solar energy go even further. Here are four benefits to implementing our SMARTPWR360oTM solutions:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ Package can potentially offset your electric costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your Chicago Property Value– Your home could potentially have increased resale value due to these energy-efficient upgrades.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– When you reduce your energy usage, you can make your solar energy go further and potentially increase the overall financial return of your solar system.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– If your home consumes less energy, you will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The Pink Energy Value Pack
The SMARTPWR360oTM package adds on to our solar panels and Pink Energy battery backup in the Pink Energy Value Pack! Potentially cutting your home’s current energy consumption will help your residential solar system be overall more efficient. The excess energy produced by solar panels can be stored for later use in your Pink Energy battery backup for overnight use or in case of a power outage.